Presently, more than half-a-million business entities have elected to call Delaware as the legal home for their corporation or limited liability company (LLC), including more than 50% of all publicly traded US companies and 58% of Fortune 500 corporations!
If Delaware incorporation makes sense for these businesses (some of which might even be your competitors) then it probably makes sense for your business thanks to all the benefits and advantages it delivers that just aren’t available in other parts of the country or even the world.
Benefits Of Delaware Incorporation
- It offers modern and flexible corporate laws, a business-friendly State Government, and the highly respected Court of Chancery.
- No Corporate Income Tax, Capital Shares or Stock Transfer Tax, or Inheritance Tax for out-of-state corporations and stockholders.
- No Sales Tax for anyone means that company purchases are tax-free.
- No ongoing physical presence is required –just an appointed Registered Agent.
- No minimum investment or the opening of a bank account is required.
- Only 1-person is required to own and operate an LLC or corporation.
- Owner’s name does not need to be on formation document.
- Relatively low LLC formation/ incorporation filing fees and annual Franchise Tax.
If you are considering incorporating in Delaware then The Incorporating Company LLC is one firm that you need to seriously look at. We are a leading provider of professional, guaranteed business incorporation and Registered Agent services… fast, efficient, error-free services at the lowest prices!
The Incorporating Company makes the incorporation process fast, simple, and easy… you can even incorporate online! Along with our business incorporation and Registered Agent services, we even provide document retrieval.
Our clients range from small business owners to medium and large enterprises; to entrepreneurs and new business launches; to sole proprietorships and partnerships, to commercial trucks owners and wealthy individuals seeking asset and tax protection; to attorneys and accountants; to expanding businesses and international businesses looking for the protection a Delaware LLC offers.
Call 1-302-324-5660 to learn more about our Delaware Incorporation services, or incorporate online today!
//var DOCUMENTGROUP='; //var DOCUMENTNAME='; //var ACTION=';