Forming a Delaware Corporation is a very savvy business decision for anyone who is looking to incorporate a business.
At last count, more than half-a-million business entities had established Delaware as the legal home domain for their corporation or limited liability company (LLC), including more than 50% of all US publicly traded companies and 58% of Fortune 500 corporations!
If such an arrangement makes sense for these businesses, it surely makes sense for your business because it offers many advantages and benefits that just aren’t available in other parts of the country. //var DOCUMENTGROUP='; //var DOCUMENTNAME='; //var ACTION=';
Why Establish A Delaware Corporation?
- Provides a complete package of incorporation services, including modern and flexible corporate laws and a business-friendly State Government.
- No ongoing physical presence is required –just an appointed Registered Agent.
- No minimum investment required and no need to open a bank account in the state.
- Only one person is required to own and operate a corporation or LLC in Delaware.
- Owner’s name does not need to be on formation document.
- Relatively low Incorporation/ formation filing fees and annual Franchise Tax.
- No Sales Tax for anyone, so company purchases are tax-free.
- No Corporate Income Tax, Capital Shares or Stock Transfer Tax, or Inheritance Tax for out-of-state corporations or stockholders.
At The Incorporating Company LLC, we provide professional, guaranteed Delaware incorporation and Registered Agent services… fast, efficient, error-free services at the lowest prices! Our clients include everyone from small business owners, medium and large enterprises, entrepreneurs, sole proprietorships and partnerships, expanding businesses, international businesses, commercial truck owners, wealthy individuals looking for asset and tax protection, and attorneys and accountants.
Best of all, we make the whole process simple and easy… yes, with us you can even incorporate online! Along with incorporating in Delaware (which includes not only initial filings, but also post filings like amendments, apostilles, etc.) and Registered Agent services, we also provide document retrieval services, franchise tax services, foreign qualification services, and governmental agency representation.
Call 1-302-324-5660 to learn more about setting-up a Delaware Corporation for your business, or you can incorporate online now.